Finding your wedding gown is a very special process. We would like to make this as enjoyable as possible.
Below are some answers to questions you might have. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any other questions:
- We are situated in Table View, Cape Town. Please click here for the full address and map
- Cost of fittings are as follows:
Tuesday – Thursday: Free
Friday – Saturday: R150 per appointment
- Regretfully no children are allowed.
- We can accommodate the bride and a maximum of three guests.
- Appointments are 90 minutes to ensure enough time to have a relaxed fitting experience. Please click here to make a booking.
- As we want to give every bride her full 90 minutes experience, we ask that you not be more than 15 minutes early.
- By the same token, arriving late will result in a shortened consultation time.
- If the client is more than 15 minutes late the appointment will be cancelled.
- We understand that sometimes it is impossible to keep an appointment due to unforeseen circumstances. Please cancel your appointment as soon as possible so that we can accommodate other brides on the waiting list. We appreciate your help with regards to this.
- Please bring correct underwear such as spanx if you intend to wear them on your wedding day. This can make a huge difference in the way a dress fits.
- If possible please bring shoes with that aren’t too difficult to put on. If you do forget your shoes please don’t stress as we will be able to provide you with a pair.
- Please try not to wear makeup if possible.
- We work on an appointment basis only. Please make sure to book your appointment well in advance to avoid disappointment.
- Fitting appointments are very intimate and special and we will make you feel like a million dollars on the day. We ask that you come with an open mind and please let your bridal party know before the time what you are looking for as their opinions can sometimes derail an appointment.
- If you have pictures of dresses you have in mind, please show them to the consultant at the fitting in order to give her a better idea of what you have in mind.
- All brides must be accompanied by a consultant who will listen to your needs and suggest suitable options. No bride will be able to try on a dress without a consultant helping.
- Regretfully no food and drinks are allowed in the bridal boutique. However if you do want to bring champagne please make an arrangement with management.
- Please note that we are situated on the second floor therefore we can unfortunately not accommodate disabled guests.
- Since we would like to help every bride get the dress she deserves, we offer payment terms.
- We have credit/debit card facilities for your convenience .
We look forward to seeing you!